Barry Bragg, personal trainer and president of Raleigh fitness and wellness center, Transformation, LLC will host a two-day, continuing education workshop for Triangle-area fitness professionals. The workshop will be held March 21-22 at Transformation’s North Raleigh location.
“It’s essential that personal trainers continually educate themselves to set themselves apart from their competition,” says Bragg. “The goal for the workshop is to arm local fitness professionals with cutting-edge knowledge, skills, and tools to further their careers and help their clients achieve their best results.”
Day one will consist of a nutrition training workshop by the Transformation team from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by a specially prepared organic dinner. During the training workshop, participants will be introduced to unique nutrition ideas such as:
- Teaching clients to eat according to their body type and metabolism
- How to properly assess a client’s lifestyle and nutritional status
- How to read a label for chemicals and additives that cause fat-gain
- Which foods will help burn body fat quickly
- Which supplements can be safely introduced to maximize results
On day two, the Transformation team will conduct a technical workshop from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Professionals will learn new training tips including:
- Teaching and technical skills to help clients achieve their goals
- Functional Exercises for maximum impact in minimum time
- Knowledge and skills of training for clients at all levels
- How to design and implement successful boot camp workouts that will keep clients energized
- Cutting-edge kettlebell training techniques
Pricing for the workshop is $300 for a single day or $500 for both. For more information or to register, go to PT3.