As faithful Christians, we certainly understand the value and the importance of God’s Word guiding us towards healthy living. Living in a way that is healthy and whole is essential in making the most of the life we were given. Here are some suggestions for being intentional about your health and wellness.
- Love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- Love your neighbor as you love yourself — be an example of self-care as well as caring for others.
- Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy — be intentional about time for rest and renewal within your week, church year and life in ministry.
- Honor your body as a gift from God and temple of the Holy Spirit. Feed it healthy foods and build your physical and emotional endurance with regular physical activity.
- Honor your mother, father, siblings, spouse, and/or children with your love, respect, and time.
- Reflect your faith and use your gifts in your vocation.
- Develop healthy habits to keep your wholeness wheel in balance and to be fit for a ministry of service.
- Equip yourself to use your gifts effectively to proclaim and live out the Gospel in the world.
- Practice and seek forgiveness.
- Pray daily.
Even though all believer’s are spiritually secure, getting started with the physical or wellness part can be very challenging. The Transformation Team is here to help. We have created an entire 8 week program to jump start you and your church into a healthier lifestyle. Our class is delivered through a specially designed curriculm for small groups or Sunday school classes. At the end of 8 weeks, each person will be well on their way to improved health, and thus serve the Lord and others more effectively with renewed focus and energy!
Contact us today to help you begin your Church Transformation!
Step 1: Call (919) 845-6596 or Contact Us for a comprehensive wellness evaluation of your church.
Step 2: We will help you formulate and execute a wellness game plan based on the goals that fit your Church family’s unique culture.
Step 3: Enjoy the fruits of Extraordinary Wellness – Healthier, Happier & More Productive members who are willing to offer God their personal best.
“Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12: 1, 2